Have you ever created an oral health care checklist to see if you are properly caring for your teeth and gums? Knowing what you can do to keep your teeth safe and clean is the first step in implementing better habits in your life. Listed below are a few key points to consider when improving your personal oral health care:
– Make sure to try to avoid foods and drinks that have large amounts of sugar in them.
– Always try to stay away from foods that are excessively hard or tough, as they could possibly chip or crack your teeth.
– Clean the residue from sticky or chewy foods that linger in your mouth after meals.
– Make sure that you and your dentist can access your dental history.
– Keep your appointments with your dentist for cleanings and exams.
– Use dental products that feature the ADA Seal of Acceptance or those products that have been recommended by your dentist.
– Practice the best techniques for brushing and flossing your teeth to ensure they are properly cleaned daily.
Our dentist, Dr. Seyed Ghorshi and the team at Ghorshi Family Dentistry will make sure that you receive the care that will make your smile shine. If you would like to come visit us at our office in Charlotte, North Carolina, schedule an appointment at 704-321-3244. A healthy smile is a happy smile!